She did it!

Thursday, July 30, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

So, I think between the two of us, Courtney and I have finally convinced Christine to join this fun world of blogging. And someday we'll get Allison to join us too.

Please head over to Living In His Faithfulness and welcome Christine. (There's also an adorable video of my niece, Elliana Faith.)






Psst... I've been busy working on a little something for myself too.

I'm almost ready to go live.
Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Katie
AUTHOR
9:46 AM delete

Jenn,
I love your new designs!
I am going to give my sister Christine's blog site. I think she would be a great encouragment to her right now.
You go girl! I see a part time career in the works!!

Reply
avatar