Leave a Message

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 5 Comments A+ a-

"I'm sorry but Jennifer is not available right now; she has currently taken her mind on vacation and doesn't expect to return any time soon. The allure of beaches, the smell of the ocean, a hammock, and a cocktail have taken precedence over reality for the time being. Please leave your name and a brief message. She'll be in touch as soon as she can get a grip. Thank you."


Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
12:12 PM delete

Wait!
Take me with you!

Reply
avatar
Amy...
AUTHOR
2:51 PM delete

I'm totally there with you:)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
3:16 AM delete

Hey Jenn,

I don't have another way to get this to you, so here's a comment:
You probably don't remember me. I, Anita Feia (now Kaiser), was something like an exchange student from Switzerland in 1998/99 and I remember you from the youth group then. I spent alot of time mainly with Christine and Caleb, though. For some reason, I can't remember why, I found your blog and have really, really been enjoying it!
I'm starting to get to know you through this blog and I feel kind of bad that you don't even know that I'm reading your thoughts. So I just quickly wanted to let you know who I am :-)

With lots of warm greetings from Effretikon, Switzerland!

Anita

Reply
avatar
5:43 AM delete

Anita! Of course I remember you! How are you doing? I hope that life is treating you well. I'm glad you enjoy the blog. Really, its for me to journal about this crazy journey of motherhood and life. And anyone is welcome to follow along.

Reply
avatar