I need your help!

Monday, July 27, 2009 1 Comments A+ a-

So folks, the countdown to the big 3-0 is starting. Six weeks from yesterday to be exact! I gotta admit that I was approaching this birthday with trepidation, actually, I was being dragged kicking and screaming into my thirties. I have since come to my senses...

Truth be told, I’m getting so very excited about my thirties. I know that I’m more confident and sure of who I am and what I value in life, key ingredients to a successful venture into a new decade.

I want to do something as both a countdown and a way to commerate this milestone and I need your help to do it. Would you, dear family and friends, be willing to share a memory of my life with me and the readers of this blog? It can be short, long, meaningful, silly, fun, or deep, I just ask that we keep it family-friendly. =) If you want to participate with me, just send me an email and I’m going to post them in chronological order. I think this is going to be fun!

You can either email me at biggest_blessings (at) yahoo (dot) com, or any of my other personal email addresses. Thanks everyone!

Photobucket

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
10:25 AM delete

What a good idea! I'm going to have to think about a good one...

Reply
avatar