A Grandpa Moment

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

I had to "edit" the picture as best I could; the first one was so dark. I guess that's the downside of posting pictures from your phone. Not the best quality.


I love moments like these, when I catch a special memory in the making. Here's my dad, Hudson, and Reagan cuddling on the couch, watching a hockey game together. My children may never know how blessed they are to have their grandparents as a daily part of their lives. But my hope is someday they'll appreciate it as much as Jon appreciates his grandparents.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Paula
AUTHOR
6:41 AM delete

It is a gift that Chris and I talk about constantly....wishing. Happy Anniversary!!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
6:51 AM delete

Does dad EVER put Reagan down?

Reply
avatar