Fore!

Saturday, June 06, 2009 4 Comments A+ a-


Someone went putt-putt golfing for the first time tonight.



He had an absolute blast! He refused to play from the beginning of the green, instead he spent most of his time putting the ball into the hole. Over. And over. And over again. Sometimes putting the ball into the cup five or six times on the same hole.

Many tears were shed when it was time to leave.

I think its safe to say that putt-putt was a huge success!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
11:03 PM delete

What a cute picture....

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
5:36 PM delete

Looks like he's a natural!

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
10:29 AM delete

Little man. Precious, little man.

I love these little snapshots into your life lately, Jenn!

I send love.

Reply
avatar
Deidre
AUTHOR
7:52 AM delete

You've reminded me we need to go play putt-putt. My girls love it, but I forget to go.

So cute!

Reply
avatar