Father's Day

Monday, June 22, 2009 6 Comments A+ a-

I made a scrapbook for Jon for his Father's Day gift. I'm sure its the first of many scrapbooks to come. (Yes, Tina, I'm thoroughly addicted to digital scrapbooking now.)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
10:04 AM delete

What a beautiful gift! I'm sure this is something he will treasure forever.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
10:15 AM delete

I LOVE this gift for father's day. I'm starting to work on a calendar for next year with this same idea...

Reply
avatar
pedro
AUTHOR
11:41 AM delete

Digital scrapbooking - it's a good thing my mom is moving back to CO!

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
1:58 PM delete

This looks great! I'm terrible about keeping up with my scrapbook. What program/website do you use? I'm about to have another baby, so maybe this would work out better for us.

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
6:59 PM delete

that's awesome Jenn! where are you making the digital scrapbooks? well done my friend!

Reply
avatar
Tina J
AUTHOR
7:10 PM delete

Jennifer, Awesome job!!! What a wonderful gift!

Reply
avatar