Sandy Beach Bums

Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

Remember the list of things to accomplish this month? Well, one can be crossed off. Thanks to my innovative, builder husband!

Check out the sandbox that he designed and built for the kids. Papa Dave had a huge hand in building this too. Already, Devyn and Hudson have disappeared for hours at a time. Thanks Babe! You did a fabulous job!

And yes, Hudson is already practicing his sand-trap golf swing.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:16 AM delete

Your husband is too talented for his own good

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
10:36 AM delete

I love it!
That is a fabulous sandbox. Great job, Jon!

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
3:36 PM delete

That is an amazing sandbox! Love the cover!!

Reply
avatar