Saturday, April 18, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

Testing, testing.

So Blogger has a new feature that'll let me post from my phone and I'm testing it out. If this works, I might post more often. We'll see...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Amy...
AUTHOR
11:32 AM delete

Uh oh...this may be dangerous for me! I wanna try:)

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
7:53 PM delete

I just got my phone set up too! hehe

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
10:43 PM delete

I've been doing this for a long time. It's really not a new feature, people just know about it now. I'll warn you....it becomes addictive. ;-)

Reply
avatar