Is it any wonder?!

Monday, April 13, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

Jon and I had an unexpected date night on Friday, fully planning to take Reagan with us to Denver to celebrate Jon's cousin's birthday. But at the last minute our babysitter (thank you Annie!) demanded that we leave all three kiddos with her. She is brave!


This was taken as we waited for everyone else to show up. Is it any wonder that his blue eyes drew me in?! The cincher was his smile and someday, I swear, I am going to capture it on film.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
2:57 PM delete

good for you guys!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
5:48 PM delete

Yay for date night!

And three cheers for Annie!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
7:35 PM delete

What a gift!! Date nights are few and far between around here, but when they come we do a dance for joy! Hope you had a wonderful time!

Reply
avatar