Family Resemblance

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

I finally got a picture of Elliana in the same pink shirt.
Here are all three girl cousins at the same age.

I think there might be some family resemblance...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
7:22 PM delete

Who's that third baby on the left?

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
5:51 AM delete

Ok...so I'm bad at this stuff but this my opinion - for all that it's worth :-)

I think that Devyn looks just like Jon, if you look at his pic on the right and then Devyn's right below - they are exactly alike...their eyes, nose- right down to their mouth. So with that being said, it seems as though Reagan, HUDSON and Elliana look more alike. But like I said I'm bad at this.

With that being said, they are all so precious!!!! :-D

Reply
avatar