Two Girls and a Pink Shirt

Saturday, March 28, 2009 6 Comments A+ a-




Personally, I'm not seeing any resemblence. Do you?

I think I need to get a picture of Elliana in the same shirt and see if there's any resemblence then.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
8:41 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
8:42 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Amy...
AUTHOR
12:28 PM delete

So I think Reagan looks like Devyn now, not as a baby as much.

Have I mentioned how excited I am to come and visit you!!! Love you!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
8:36 PM delete

I agree with Amy. I think Reagan looks like Devyn now.

But, I definitely think Elliana looks like Devyn as a baby.

Beautiful girls!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
9:53 PM delete

I'm with you Jenn, and Travis too, he's looking over my shoulder, they look very different! His first comment was, Reagan looks more like Jenn and her family. I still think Devyn so much favors her daddy. And that Hudson, he's looking more and more like YOU my friend, what a handsome little dude!

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
1:41 PM delete

They do like sisters, but are very different. It's amazing at how many different combinations of looks can come from two people. All of your children are gorgeous.

Reply
avatar