Quick Pics

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4 Comments A+ a-

We finally caught a smile...


Mommy and kiddos at wedding in Arizona.



I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Jaime
AUTHOR
7:13 PM delete

Oh my, your girls really look alike, don't they? Your family is beautiful!

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
10:57 PM delete

You feel so blessed to have such beautiful children whom look like you. I'd love to have someone that looked like me. Not that I'm SO beautiful, but I've never really had anyone that looked like me in my family. I guess I'm just a unique combination.

Reply
avatar
Gillian
AUTHOR
1:31 AM delete

Wow! That first photo looks so much like Devyn! :) Thanks for sharing.

Reply
avatar
11:42 PM delete

Baby smiles are the best! What a little sweetheart. All of your children are beautiful.

Reply
avatar