Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, Off to Work I Go

Thursday, March 19, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

I will be reporting back to work this morning at 8:00am and leaving these precious little ones in the care of my sister and Mom. Where did 11 weeks go?! I thought it would be easier this time around, knowing I'd only be working two and a half days a week. But I was wrong. If you think of it, please say a prayer for us, would you? Thank you!!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
LDraper
AUTHOR
8:34 AM delete

Saying a prayer for you right now.

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
10:07 AM delete

Praying for you.

Reply
avatar
Kelly's Ideas
AUTHOR
10:17 PM delete

Praying for peace and comfort. Leaving your kids is the toughest thing but how blessed you are to have your sister and mom. God be with you. Kelly

Reply
avatar