He's handy to have around...

Sunday, March 01, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

... I think I'll keep him!

Staying on the subject of bragging, I'm going to brag on my hubby for this post. Its hard to believe that we've lived in this house for 18 months already! For the most part, we love being homeowners. (With the exception of fridges breaking down, I would have LOVED to call the landlord to fix that little problem.) And it shows how much Jon is loving investing in his own home.

Take for instance, our closet. Now whomever designed this closet was definitely not a woman, nor a fan of making the most of the space, such as it is. My husband has vision, he is able to see the end product and what steps are needed to make it happen. And that's what he did with our closet.

See that beautiful cabinet piece, he made it! From scratch! *Sigh* I think I fell in love with him all over again.

I wonder what he'll think of next?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Kamma
AUTHOR
9:43 PM delete

I know what you mean...I absolutely LOVE having a handy husband! He gets more and more attractive with every new thing he fixes or builds! Yea for our men! :)

Reply
avatar
Amy...
AUTHOR
8:06 AM delete

Wow!! I'm impressed!

Reply
avatar