Dreamin' BIG

Thursday, March 05, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-

Ok, folks, this is a completely random post but I've got to get word out about a crazy scheme my uncle has started. Who knows? It may even work! He's basically starting this idea of "trading up" to fulfill a dream of his. Please visit his website if you're interested in learning more about it!

Good luck Uncle Randy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Sara
AUTHOR
2:23 PM delete

Jenn~
You should post this up on Facebook! I think it is very creative, and I bet people would totally be into it!
Wish him good luck!
Sara

Reply
avatar
Melissa King
AUTHOR
3:03 PM delete

Cody teaches me a lot about myself by the things he tells me everyday. We can learn a lot about ourselves from these little ones.

Cody watched the Bachelor with us and now will grab our face and plant one on us while tilting his head back and forth. Did Hudson watch that with you? It's so funny.

Seriously, we have GOT to get these two little guys together to play. They would have a ball...No pun intended! :)

Have fun in Arizona and good luck!

Reply
avatar