Who is this?!

Saturday, February 28, 2009 2 Comments A+ a-


Whether out of necessity, desire, or both, I'm not sure. But I find that I'm not really sure who this new woman is... this menu-planning, bread-making, grocery-list-shopping (yes, I went grocery shopping with a list for the first time in my married life), domesticated woman. Anyone that has read this blog for any amount of time, or anyone that knows me personally, knows that this woman...is...not...me! And while some may take this as bragging, well, heck, yes, I am, in a sense, bragging because I'm not sure how long this woman will stick around.

And now to leave you with another photo, one of the newest little munchkin that has me wrapped around her little finger. Isn't she delicious?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
7:40 AM delete

Can't wait to see her in person.

And yay for the bread making. I want to do that...

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
3:29 PM delete

way to go! Both of you!

Reply
avatar