There Once Was a Boy

Friday, February 20, 2009 3 Comments A+ a-

Hudson with his two dozon balloons. (Yes, Mommy went more than a little crazy!)

Hudson opening up the first presents. Devyn and my cousin's son, Noah, had to help unwrap the rest when Hudson was too interested in playing with balls to finish.

Hudson stealing a bite of frosting. I loved how these cakes turned out, and no, I did not make them myself.

Happy Birthday to the Little Man that has stolen my heart!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Marsie
AUTHOR
2:36 PM delete

I can't believe that he's already TWO!! He's such a cutie:) Love you guys:)

Reply
avatar
Andrea & Mike
AUTHOR
10:25 PM delete

LOVE all the pics! So sorry we missed it.

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
12:05 PM delete

YAY happy birthday Hudson! I love the last picture - you're gleaming!

Reply
avatar