Long-Awaited Pictures

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11 Comments A+ a-

Here they are, the long-awaited pictures I promised you last week. Have I mentioned how lucky and blessed I feel?! I am a lucky, lucky woman to call these beauties, and one handsome, mine!


I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Aunt Courtney
AUTHOR
6:31 PM delete

Oh I LOVE them!!! Thank you for posting, can I get a wallet size of all three?

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
6:49 PM delete

Great pictures! You have beautiful children!!

Reply
avatar
8:04 PM delete

Devyn seems to like having her picture taken! They're all really cute, it's kind of a shame you won't be having more!

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
10:10 AM delete

Those are great!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11:41 AM delete

Devyn is beginning to look so grown up! It makes me sad how fast they're growing. My nephew and nieces are so beautiful.

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
11:46 AM delete

You are right, SO blessed you are! What gorgeous little people Jenn! I'm itching to get our kiddos in for some studio pictures, maybe when Sawyer hits the six month marker. And just so you know, I see bits of you in ALL your kids.
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:34 AM delete

I LOVE those pictures. Your babies are BEAUTIFUL. I don't envy you. How do you decide which pictures to pick?? I guess them all!!

Reply
avatar
Tina Janelle
AUTHOR
4:20 PM delete

Devyn looks like such a little mother - so natural with baby sister Reagan in her arms!!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
8:30 AM delete

These are great! I love the picture of Devyn with her finger in Reagan's mouth. And I have to ask...did Hudson throw that ball during that shoot?

Reply
avatar
8:49 PM delete

Oh my goodness Jen, these pictures are just precious. Your babies are so beautiful! You are right you are very blessed!

Hope all is well with you!
~Liz

Reply
avatar
Andrea S.
AUTHOR
10:41 PM delete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!! Hope to see you guys soon.

Reply
avatar