My View of the Day

Friday, December 19, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-


This is what I get to stare at all day while her mommy and daddy take a much-deserved rest! Isn't she beautiful?! And I love that her cousin, the unborn cousin, keeps kicking her because she's crowding his/her space. Too funny!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
2:31 PM delete

What a little angel! She is gorgeous! Looks like her cousins!

Reply
avatar
Julie
AUTHOR
6:23 AM delete

She's precious... and I can see Devyn and Hudson in her - what fun those cousins will have!
Julie D. (FL)

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
2:20 PM delete

AUGH I can't wait to meet her! -and I keep checking anxiously to see pictures from Courtney's wedding!

Reply
avatar