Blue or Pink?

Saturday, December 27, 2008 8 Comments A+ a-

The bag is packed and in it are both of the adorable outfits above. I found these on Friday and knew that I had to have them for the coming home outfits. Which do you think we'll need?

As far as the spelling of our girl's name goes, it is still undecided even though 73% of you said you preferred the Reagan spelling. It's still a toss-up between Reagan or Raegan... I know, I know. A new option that was never even listed in the poll.

Stay tuned... We're getting anxious to find out if Baby Trece turns out to be either Gavin Jonathan or Reagan (Raegan) Jacqueline.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
3:28 PM delete

Is it supposed to be pronounced "Reegan" or like the president? Because if it's the former, Raegan with the "a" first doesn't really make sense.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
5:06 PM delete

I think what ever you do will be GREAT! I am so excited to see that post.
Enjoy your last few weeks.

Reply
avatar
Julie
AUTHOR
5:53 PM delete

I love Raegan!!! I thought of naming our third child this if he was a girl. My sister's & my dad's middle names are both Rae/Ray, so that's the reason for the Raegan pronunciation/spelling. To me Reagan is Reegan. Either one is cute, though! Can't wait to hear what it turns out to be! :)

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
8:37 PM delete

I'm thinking you are having a boy. But I'm hoping for a girl simply so Devyn can have that sisterly experience that you have had with your sisters.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:31 PM delete

Ae. Thats my vote for what is it worth. We can't wait to hear the news and see the first precious pictures!! --Christina and Andy

Reply
avatar
7:52 AM delete

Well, congrats on having a GIRL. I was hoping to find so pictures here, so I will just have to stay tuned.

Reply
avatar
7:52 AM delete

Well, congrats on having a GIRL. I was hoping to find so pictures here, so I will just have to stay tuned.

Reply
avatar
Beth
AUTHOR
7:16 PM delete

Adorable outfits - we have the blue one for our new little one!!

Reply
avatar