With Thanks - Day 3

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

Someone was excited to vote with Mommy and Daddy this morning!

Day #3: I am so thankful to live in a country where my voice can be heard by the vote that I place; I'm thankful to live in a country where I have a voice at all. It is an awesome responsibility, one that is not to be taken lightly. Did you vote today?

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
CallansMama
AUTHOR
2:45 PM delete

Cute! She stole your sticker! Soon she will be voting, and isn't that awesome???

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
10:24 PM delete

Yep I voted.

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
8:05 AM delete

I just have to give mad props to your fine state for getting a definition of when life begins on the ballot.

Though it didn't pass, I think it's pretty amazing nonetheless.

Reply
avatar