With Thanks - Day 29

Sunday, November 30, 2008 4 Comments A+ a-

Day #29: I am always thankful for new life, be it in the form of pregnancy or adoption. New life is such an amazing gift, a renewed hope. And especially thankful to be sharing this time with my sister, Christine, and my cousin, Colette. Here we are: Christine at 37 weeks pregnant, I at 33 weeks pregnant, and Colette at 26 weeks pregnant.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
9:00 AM delete

Oh the cuteness!

Reply
avatar
1:08 PM delete

Um... could y'all be any cuter!!?

Reply
avatar
Melissa King
AUTHOR
5:34 PM delete

Oh my gosh, you are so tiny...you just have a little basketball. I noticed this weekend that I have seriously gotten huge everywhere! You are so cute!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
6:41 PM delete

Y'all are so cute! Can't wait to find out if you're having a girl or a boy! I voted for Reagan. Ragan would be pronounced RAG-an, (RAG as in wash-rag) I think, or at least people would end up miss-pronouncing it a lot. I like the name Reagan. It goes well with Devyn and Hudson. God bless!
Emma

Reply
avatar