With Thanks - Day 24

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

Day #24: I love unexpected movie nights! I mean those nights when there's an impromptu phone call or text message asking a sister if they want to come over and hang out. Jon sent a text message to Christine and Caleb tonight, asking if they wanted to come over. To our surprise and delight, they said yes and we just finished Stars Wars: Episode III.

This is just one of the many blessings of having family so close; I hope I never take it for granted!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
8:02 PM delete

Congratulations on being able to go part-time!! Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
6:34 PM delete

WOW! I really like your thankful month. You are so blessed with many good things in your life right now. Praises to God.

Very VERY cute picture of the babies. Love those moments.

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
6:34 PM delete

WOW! I really like your thankful month. You are so blessed with many good things in your life right now. Praises to God.

Very VERY cute picture of the babies. Love those moments.

Reply
avatar