With Thanks - Day 21

Monday, November 24, 2008 4 Comments A+ a-

Day #21: I am so very thankful for the new Macaroni Grill Box Dinners; they are making our evenings so much easier! Now those who know me know that I hate to cook; I abhor cooking! Don’t get me wrong, give me a recipe and I can follow it, but it’s not an enjoyable task. (Now baking on the other hand, I love to do.) We have tried the Creamy Basil and the Chicken Marsala dinners and both are incredibly delicious, easy to make, and a huge time-saver. I’m thankful for anything that makes life a little easier.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
1:24 PM delete

Amen sister, I hate cooking!! I'm awful at it too! But I do like to bake. I'll have to try these! They look good and if it involves noodles of any kind Kaydence will eat it!

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
1:28 PM delete

Me too. I cook out of necessity, but I bake for fun.

Haven't tried these yet. I'm intrigued.

Reply
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
7:01 AM delete

Aw - I wish I could bring you a meal, mama! Although, I think those boxes would taste better- I love Macaroni Grill, and Chicken Marsala is my favorite!

Hope you're feeling all better- how's your throat?

Reply
avatar
2:22 PM delete

Um PS

I went to the store last night looking for this and could not find them... I was really really close to calling you lol.

Reply
avatar