With Thanks - Day 2

Monday, November 03, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

I really had a hard time with this today, just feeling sad, overwhelmed, and a bit of anger. I could have cheated... after all, how would you all know? But I would not let myself post anything until I truly felt led to share.

As I wandered around the Christmas section of our local Walmart, waiting for Jon and the kids to join me, and walking off a bit of mad, I came up with Day #2.



Day #2: I'm thankful for Christmas music, Christmas decorations, and overall, the Christmas spirit. How does one not feel thankful about being part of such a magical time of year?! And so, I'm sharing my favorite Christmas song with you. "O Holy Night" by Martina McBride. Enjoy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
4:25 AM delete

O Holy Night is my fave, too. My new favorite version is Travis Cottrells.

I am thankful for Christmas music as well!!!

Reply
avatar
Lorena
AUTHOR
9:07 AM delete

Mine too! I had my sisters and a friend sing it at my wedding since it was December.

Reply
avatar