With Thanks - Day 19

Friday, November 21, 2008 0 Comments A+ a-

Day #19: It is just after 5:00pm on a Friday evening and I’m locking up the office. It has been a L-O-N-G week, filled with sick kids, a sick husband, a sore throat myself, and two grueling days of interviews. Interviews, you ask? Yes, I am happy to report that we have just completed over half of the interviews for the other part-time person that will do a job share with me once maternity leave is over.

Suffice it to say that I’m drained and tired, and so very thankful it’s Friday. Now it’s off to the bridal shop to try on Devyn’s flower girl dress and my bridesmaid dress. I just know I’m going to look like a big, round cranberry the night of Courtney’s wedding. But who cares… TGIF!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.