With Thanks - Day 15

Monday, November 17, 2008 1 Comments A+ a-

Day #15: Last night we celebrated Devyn’s upcoming 4th birthday at a popular pizza place and I was overwhelmed, but not in the way that you think…

I was overwhelmed by the amount of people in our lives, in Devyn’s life, that love us, that love her, and who wanted to celebrate with us. We are truly blessed with amazing family and friends. We had aunts, uncles, grandparents, great-grandparents, great-aunts, great-uncles, cousins, and friends all packed into one whole row at the pizza place. I am so very thankful for the people that we get to call family and friends. You are all amazing and hold such a special place in our hearts.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Aspiemom
AUTHOR
1:59 PM delete

That's wonderful!

Reply
avatar