Whoops!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

In all my excitement to make some changes to the blog, I accidentally switched my blog setting to private. Whoops!

I promise there was no conspiracy theory here. As you are all aware by now, my life is an open book. (For the most part… there are times that respect for family and friends must come into play.)

So my apologies for the near heart-attacks and the panicked calls and emails; all is well in Munchkin Land.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
9:05 AM delete

I was a little worried and I am glad I can see the blog again :)

Reply
avatar
Katie
AUTHOR
9:14 AM delete

Glad to hear in. I enjoy reading your blog! You are such a talented writer.

Reply
avatar
Holly M.
AUTHOR
12:22 PM delete

I was wondering what was happening!?? I so enjoy reading this blog. I love hearing" whats up in your neck of the woods!"

Have a good day Jenn. Take care of your self.

Reply
avatar