A New Favorite

Sunday, October 26, 2008 13 Comments A+ a-

We had a baby shower for Christine on Saturday. It was wonderful to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Miss Elliana Faith; she's an answer to so many prayers! Anyway, the sisters and I were corraled for a picture and I'm so thankful we were. This is a new favorite of mine!

Next up for our family: Addressing wedding invitations!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

13 comments

Write comments
Amy...
AUTHOR
9:56 PM delete

Oh, so cute! Your matching bellies are beautiful. What fun!

So do people say all the time how much Allison and Courtney look alike? They have very similar eyes!

Reply
avatar
10:32 PM delete

Wonderful picture - you beautiful Sanchez girls!!

Reply
avatar
Kamma
AUTHOR
10:52 PM delete

You are all so beautiful! What lucky parents, and good genes they must have ;) I can't believe how big Christine is! I'm sure she hears that a lot, but seriously...crazy. Love you!

Reply
avatar
Liberty
AUTHOR
12:22 AM delete

that is a sweet picture!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
7:47 AM delete

so sweet!

Reply
avatar
8:56 AM delete

You girls are so darn cute!! Great picture!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
2:08 PM delete

LOVE it!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
2:12 PM delete

There's a 50% chance that you have 6 girls in this shot!

Reply
avatar
3:52 PM delete

What a beautiul picture!!

Reply
avatar
Aspiemom
AUTHOR
7:39 PM delete

What a great picture! It's neat how close you and your sisters are.

Reply
avatar
Amber L.
AUTHOR
8:47 PM delete

What a beautiful picture. Can you imagine if you were all expecting at the same time?
Amber

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
4:00 PM delete

I love this picture!! yall are such a photogenic family - seriously! I wish I knew about the shower, I was actually home for the weekend (I told no one!) to surprise my sister for her baby shower. I would have tried to swing by or drop something off, nuts! it was great to spend time with Andrea and help her start getting her nursery organized and everything - she's due in three weeks, but she won't make it that far!

Reply
avatar
Marsie
AUTHOR
6:08 PM delete

I love you girls!! You already know that you are all beautiful but this picture just confirms it:) I absolutely love seeing those awesome pregnant bellies:)Love ya!!

Reply
avatar