Sugar 'n Spice

Monday, September 15, 2008 6 Comments A+ a-

Over the weekend, in one the frilliest dress she has, Devyn played with a toad (frog?) in our backyard. Jon's ecstatic that our little girl likes to play dress-up, but isn't afraid to get her hands dirty too. And I'm happy to report that the toad survived!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Wendy
AUTHOR
10:01 AM delete

sounds just like my girls. so sweet!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
12:16 PM delete

My Kylie is a very dressy girl...but she has labled herself the "frog hunter" because she discovered this summer that she can catch frogs and play with them....She is very disapointed that come winter, the frogs will not be so easy to find and catch..

I love the one of the frog dangling by one leg...so cute!

Blessings
crystal

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
1:12 PM delete

the second picture is particularly awesome! what a fun girl! I think she has some of her mama in her!

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
7:12 PM delete

How cute! :)
Frogs! Gotta love it!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
2:13 PM delete

She insisted on calling it a turtle yesterday

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
7:01 AM delete

JD's excited that Devyn shares his love of little creatures.
(She's beautiful in the dress too!)

Reply
avatar