Splish, Splash, A Boy and His Bath

Monday, September 29, 2008 11 Comments A+ a-

Before scrolling down to the picture, let me first set the stage.

Hudson had just been dried off from a bath, smelling oh so clean, when I decided to have him try on a new of pair of pants and shoes. A pair of brown cords and brown shoes, the boy was looking classy!

Then I turned my back... for just a minute.

I heard Devyn say, "Uh-oh, Bobo!"

I ran into the bathroom to find this...











Happy as a clam, in the tub, new pants and shoes and all. Notice the new tag hanging off the back of the pants?! **Sigh** I have a feeling that this is just the beginning!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Amy...
AUTHOR
7:29 PM delete

Nice!!! I'd say that is perfect little boy behavior:) What a funny guy!

Let's talk! Miss you...love, Amy

Reply
avatar
Jaime
AUTHOR
8:53 PM delete

Oh, I'm so glad that someone else's boy does stuff like this too! :)

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
9:05 PM delete

this is hilarious! i totally appreciate how you understand the importance of getting it on film beore resolving the situation... :) i plan on being the same way!

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
10:00 PM delete

That is hysterical!! This is exactly why we keep blogs! :)

Reply
avatar
8:01 AM delete

When I showed Jason the text picture he just said "Oh my gosh!" Hudson is 100% boy!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:57 AM delete

That pictures is too cute for words. Love that boy

Reply
avatar
Kamma
AUTHOR
11:14 AM delete

Haha! Cute AND spunky...what more could you want?! Love you!

Reply
avatar
11:56 AM delete

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! It is about time someone in your house rocked the boat. Oh Jen you are in for so many joys. Remember my post about toilet paper all over all the bathroom walls. OH SO FUN!!!!!

Reply
avatar
1:00 PM delete

Yep! Welcome to the world of mothering boys!! I love it!!

Reply
avatar
3:34 PM delete

oh, it IS just the beginning! Life with boys is DIFFERENT! :-) I didn't have a brother growing up, so all this boy stuff is new to me.

Reply
avatar
Aspiemom
AUTHOR
6:04 PM delete

That's so funny! What a great picture for your scrapbook!

Reply
avatar