Scream Heard Around the Web

Friday, September 26, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

Please excuse me while I go to the private place in my head and scream for a while.


Ok, I feel better now, please resume your normal duties.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Aspiemom
AUTHOR
11:43 AM delete

Wow, you look pretty when you're smiling! Glad you got it out!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
11:53 AM delete

I like that!

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
2:35 PM delete

Please add an extra scream for me. Thank you.

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
5:33 PM delete

Hope you're feeling better after that GREAT scream! I did a couple of those this weekend myself (but I didn't look nearly as good as you).

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
7:02 PM delete

Do some people think that's you in the picture? How funny! I need to hear what this internal screaming is about my friend, so email when you get a chance.
Love, Sarah

Reply
avatar