Pregnant Bellies

Monday, September 08, 2008 9 Comments A+ a-

Christine and I thought it high time that we start taking photos of our growing bellies together. After all, this is the sister that I shared a room with for 17 years; this is the sister that I would whisper to late in the night; this is the sister that I shared clothes with. It seems only fitting that we share a pregnancy together too! Christine is 26 weeks pregnant with Elliana in these photos and I'm 22 weeks pregnant with Baby Trece. Enjoy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Wendy
AUTHOR
8:00 AM delete

so cute and i love the name you chose.

Reply
avatar
Jenn
AUTHOR
9:14 AM delete

What beautiful bellies!

Jenn

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
9:41 AM delete

Aww you girls are so darn cute! What an awesome experience to be sharing this!

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
10:16 AM delete

LOVE the belly pics.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10:52 AM delete

The pictures are wonderful...you both look beautiful. Can't wait to met the little ones.

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
1:37 PM delete

Oh My Goodness! These are the pictures I have been waiting for!

So adorable!!

I think it is so awesome that you guys get to experience this together and your babies are going to grow up together.

I have found so much joy in watching my girl grow up with her cousins. It's a blast!

Reply
avatar
8:13 PM delete

These are so fun! You and Christine look beautiful! What a blessing to be able to share this time together.

Reply
avatar
12:20 PM delete

Sweet pictures!! I love belly pics! I just finished reading the post below. I'll be praying for you all. We are tackling speech therapy with Joshua, too. And, when the therapist went over his testing with me I fell apart in her office!

I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
6:55 PM delete

SO cute! I was pregnant at the same time as my sister too.... it was SO fun!

Reply
avatar