See you at the polls!

Thursday, August 28, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

This is the one and only time I will mention anything political on here. I have my beliefs, I feel strongly about them, and am more than willing to discuss them in person but this blog is not the place that I wish to open such a discussion. If you are curious about the candidates that we have to choose from in this November’s election, I highly recommend this website. http://glassbooth.org/

It is a quiz that allows you to give greater weight to the issues that mean the most to you and then has you answer a series of questions in relation to the issues. At the end of the quiz, it not only tells you which candidate best matches your viewpoints, but will also explains why you agree or disagree on certain issues. I found it very informative and thought you might too. Hope it helps you!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
10:48 PM delete

That is cool. Thanks for the link

Reply
avatar
Kendra
AUTHOR
6:18 PM delete

This website provides a much needed objective comparison now that things surrounding the upcoming election have become so emotionally charged. Thanks for passing this on--I really appreciate it!

Reply
avatar