Little Man Penguin Suit

Monday, August 18, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

And just because I can… Here is the tuxedo that we bought online for Hudson’s role as Ring Bearer in Courtney’s wedding come December. We could have spent $70 to rent the tuxedo, but decided to try Ebay first. For almost $20 (with shipping) this little man tux is on its way to our house as we speak. I can’t wait to see him dancing in it!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
7:30 PM delete

That is simply adorable.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:54 AM delete

I can't wait!!!

Reply
avatar