Home Sweet Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6 Comments A+ a-

While I absolutely LOVED the design that Judi from Doodle Bug Designs did for me a while ago, I’ve been admiring some of the fun, free designs at The Cutest Blog on the Block. Since fall is fast approaching this area, I thought something warm and representative of fall was in order. I have a feeling you’ll be seeing new designs more often now…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Melissa King
AUTHOR
6:55 PM delete

I love that website. It definitely gets addicting!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
8:28 PM delete

I was looking at that site for a little bit the other day at work (read: at least an hour!) and think that I also want to do that more often! I'm a big fan of this one!

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
8:00 AM delete

OooOoooo! It's beautiful!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
8:38 AM delete

Love the new look!

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
9:12 AM delete

Cute look! Hope all is well with you. Haven't talked to you in a while!

Have a great LONG weekend!

Blessings,
Mary

Reply
avatar