County Fair Fun

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

I really think Hudson thought he was driving that little Jeep. They had an absolute blast at our local fair last night. They got to see cows, sheep, chickens, ducks, goats, and pigs. Hudson wanted nothing to do with the pigs and refused to walk by them. But everyone left exhausted and happy!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Melissa King
AUTHOR
1:48 PM delete

He's so little too, how'd he get to ride? They wouldn't let Cody ride...said he was too small. Hudson is smaller than Cody. Oh well, Cody probably would have freaked out as soon as the ride started and they have to stop the ride to let him off.

Reply
avatar
2:23 PM delete

Melissa,
I think it helped to have big sister there. We didn't try getting Hudson on the ride because we'd tried other rides and he was denied. But this guy asked if Hudson wanted to go too. Of course we said yes and he loved it!

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
7:18 AM delete

So cute, I love going fair!! The kids look like they had fun!

Reply
avatar
Lange Mom :o)
AUTHOR
10:28 AM delete

Your fair sounds like Indiana everyday!! There are more pigs in the county I work in than there are people! Come and VISIT the Hoosier state my love~

Reply
avatar