18 Week Belly x 3

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 10 Comments A+ a-

Here you go, folks, the beginning of belly pictures for Baby... drum roll... Trece. (Anonymous, thanks for the idea, I loved it!) Hopefully you can click on the picture to enlarge it, otherwise take my word for it that my belly is already huge compared to the other pregnancies.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

10 comments

Write comments
Jennisa
AUTHOR
9:48 PM delete

super cute you are! :) It's amazing how different you can look with each one! :)

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
7:54 AM delete

Oh I didnt realize I put my name... sorry... gees you really like my names ;) You look stunning!! All my love!

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
9:35 AM delete

That is one adorable bump.

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
9:49 AM delete

How can you look so darn cute while pregnant? I really like your hair the best in the third picture...frames your face well. Love you, Amy

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
10:36 AM delete

I heart belly pics!

You are such a beautiful pregnant woman, Jenn!!

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
10:38 AM delete

Gosh I can not type today... I meant to say... I did not realize that I did not put my name when I suggested Trece. Gee whiz... sorry I am a bone head.

Reply
avatar
Melody
AUTHOR
9:03 PM delete

Aww, this is a wonderful idea. You are a beautiful pregnant lady with the perfect little bump there.

Reply
avatar
Kamma
AUTHOR
5:23 PM delete

Wow, you are so cute! I have to say that you look more content and confident in the third one...you must be getting used to this stuff! ;) Love you!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
12:44 PM delete

love these!

Reply
avatar
8:57 PM delete

You look so great in all three pictures! :)

Reply
avatar