They're having a ...

Friday, July 25, 2008 8 Comments A+ a-

Christine and Caleb found out that they're having a girl yesterday! We are so happy and thrilled for them! They're planning to name her Elliana Faith; the Hebrew meaning of Elliana is "my God has answered". Perfect, don't you think?! I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby in December.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
8:28 AM delete

Completely thrilled for Christine and Caleb!

Congrats Auntie Jen!!!!

Reply
avatar
Lorena
AUTHOR
8:35 AM delete

How exciting! Please tell them congratulations for us and that we are so happy for them. They are going to be great parents.

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
9:44 AM delete

Yippee!

Can't wait to meet her!

Reply
avatar
11:11 AM delete

Oh how exciting!! I LOVE the name! It is very fitting for them. Eliana is my daughters middle name, and we named her that because of the meaning.

Reply
avatar
Melissa King
AUTHOR
2:47 PM delete

Hooray! Beautiful name.

By the way...I had a dream that you were having a baby girl too. I haven't had any dreams about MY baby, but yours apparently is a girl in my subconsious. Funny huh?

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
3:50 PM delete

What wonderful, wonderful news! What a day that will be when they get to kiss that little baby they've waited so long for! love you!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
4:37 AM delete

That's wonderful. Love the name. :-)

Reply
avatar
Paula
AUTHOR
11:31 AM delete

Praise God!!

When is your happy news?

Reply
avatar