Sister's Site

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 1 Comments A+ a-

If you’d like to follow along with my sister’s pregnancy, click below.

http://www.thecradle.com/web/CalebandChristine/webpage

I'll know if I'm having getting a niece or nephew in just two weeks!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Kamma
AUTHOR
1:30 PM delete

Thanks for putting up this link! What a great idea...
Love you,
Kamma

Reply
avatar