Peek #2

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7 Comments A+ a-

We were invited back to the pregnancy crisis center for a second peek at Baby #3. They needed to fill a certain quota in order to be certified on the ultrasound machines and needed a couple more "test" ultrasounds. Darn, twist my arm for another look at our baby.


The baby's heartbeat ranged from 136 to 140 beats per minute; a far cry from the 177 beats per minute last week.

The baby's head, measuring at 15 weeks and 6 days.

A full view of Baby... love pictures like these!

Baby kept it's legs tightly curled this time around and so there were no "peeks" at gender this time around. Darn! I was kind of hoping for a surprise peek. Oh well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. But it was wonderful to spend time with Baby again.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Elise
AUTHOR
12:22 PM delete

Oh, how wonderful to get an extra peek! I don't know how you can wait- it drives me crazy until I know who I have inside! But it's exciting, too, isn't it? Can't wait to *meet* this little one!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
2:19 PM delete

I love it. I love seeing the pictures of the miraculous development of those sweet little babies. I seriously can't get enough.

As for the slower heart rate?
This little one just wants to keep you guessing. :)

Reply
avatar
3:04 PM delete

Beautiful baby! I just love ultrasounds!!

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
5:17 PM delete

so sweet! These ultrasound pics never get old! I guess, what's another 20 plus weeks right?
Love, Me

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
5:17 PM delete

so sweet! These ultrasound pics never get old! I guess, what's another 20 plus weeks right?
Love, Me

Reply
avatar
8:42 AM delete

I love ultrasound pics! It's wonderful that you got another peek!

Reply
avatar
Beka
AUTHOR
10:52 AM delete

Congratulations-- and what fun to get another peek!

I want to thank you for praying for us... it means more than I can even express. May God bless you and your sweet family.

Lots of love,
Beka

Reply
avatar