Mile High

Monday, July 14, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

I rarely write about my dad but I just had to commemorate this special occasion. Yesterday my dad went sky-diving for the first time and said he fell in love with a new hobby. (Doesn't he look proud of himself?) He's crazy, but I love him. Hmmmm, I may have to consider doing this for a future birthday some time!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Sarah
AUTHOR
11:07 AM delete

Go Jim!

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
11:08 AM delete

Yipee!

Maybe he can take his brother-in-law next time.

Your dad rocks!

Reply
avatar
Jaime
AUTHOR
12:45 PM delete

Oh, but please do that AFTER your baby arrives! ;)

Reply
avatar
Lange Mom :o)
AUTHOR
3:13 PM delete

Gosh I love my brothers and sister in law!! You go Jim!!!

Reply
avatar