Doctor Appointment

Tuesday, July 08, 2008 8 Comments A+ a-

I just returned from my doctor appointment and it was a good appointment. I'm measuring right on schedule, I've gained four pounds in three weeks (yikes!), and we heard the heart beat again. Its going strong at 145 beats per minute, which if the Old Wives Tale is right, we'll be adding another boy to our brood. I guess we'd better get cracking on that elusive boy's name; seriously, we have never gone this far in a pregnancy without both a girl and boy name picked out. Help! Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Rachel
AUTHOR
9:02 PM delete

Have you thought about the name "Teagen"? I have always thought that one was cool.

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
12:18 AM delete

You're still early on in your pregnancy...maybe God's really throwing you for a loop with a surprise baby AND no for sure boy name!

and to throw another random boy name out there...Madden.

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
10:50 AM delete

Braden? I still like Camden though :)

Reply
avatar
Stacey
AUTHOR
11:32 AM delete

Have you all considered Kieran? It would fit with your other kid's names so nicely!

Reply
avatar
7:18 PM delete

OK so seriously the wives tale is wrong wrong wrong. The heartbeats with my kids totally were opposite of what they say. I am telling you this is a girl!

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
9:44 PM delete

It's going to come to you. As soon as you stop thinking about it, it's just going to pop out!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:49 PM delete

Aiden
Austin
Braden
Bryson
Caden
Carson
Coleman
Colton
Dillon
Ethan
Grayson
Holden
Hayden
Logan
Nathan
Ryan

Good Luck!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
6:27 AM delete

You know with our first child---It was a biggie---our first the first grandchild for my husbands family---We talked and talked---oh and we talked. We were going to follow family tradition if it was a boy he would obviously have the initials GLT. So we had picked out Geoff Locke T, Gerod Locke T, Geremy Locke T. Labor was 18 hours long. He popped out and my hubby God I love him says His name is Kevin Locke T after he looked at him. I said in reply Kevin? WE NEVER talked about Kevin. The nurse said what do you want me to put on the birth certificate? Too tired to argue I said My husband was right--He is Kevin. I later asked my hubby Why Kevin? He looked like a Kevin to me. So Kevin it was and is. He is now 16 years old And he truly isn't a Geoff or a Gerod The name will come you'll see. Congratulations :)

Reply
avatar