Quick Shout-Out

Thursday, June 05, 2008 4 Comments A+ a-

I need to give a quick shout-out to my blog designer friend, Judi from Doodlebug Designs. Didn't she do an amazing job with this design?!

I never did the Blurb book as a Mother's Day present, too much to do and too little time to do it in. So I asked Jon for a new blog design instead, he happily obliged and that's how it came to be that I started working with Judi. Ladies, she is amazing to work with; so fast, so thorough, and so very talented. I highly recommend giving her a visit and see if she can work a little magic with your blog as well.

Thanks, Judi, you did an amazing job!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
6:09 PM delete

She did a beautiful job!

Reply
avatar
Doodlebug
AUTHOR
9:10 PM delete

You are too sweet. You are more than welcome. It was a pleasure working with you. I feel like I have known you forever! I will keep checking on you. Take care of yourself and that gorgeous family. Including the little munchkin in the oven! :)

Reply
avatar
harini
AUTHOR
12:50 AM delete

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Reply
avatar
Joy
AUTHOR
4:20 PM delete

Wow! Lots going on here since last I'd checked. Congrats on the pregnancy! I know those unexpected blessings - they truly are blessings. And I do love the new design.

Reply
avatar