Day 31 of 31

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 2 Comments A+ a-

This is just a cute picture of the kids playing outside... Hudson isn't able to touch the pedals but he adores being pushed around and loves his bell.

Well, I think that wraps up our 31 days of daily photos; thanks for visiting! I've gotten requests from family and friends to continue, and I'll probably do this again soon, but right now life is hectic. I'm in the process of growing this baby, weekends are chock-full right now, and I think I just need a break for a little while. I'll still be around... it just won't be on a daily basis.

If you're interested in the daily life of someone living in Hawaii, I highly suggest you check out Kamma's blog. She just started doing her daily photos and those pictures are amazing!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Haley
AUTHOR
6:48 PM delete

I enjoy reading your blog and it was so much fun doing the daily thing but I understand you needing a break... I dont even have the time or patience to make a blog. Thank you for sharing with us ;)

Reply
avatar
Lange Mom :o)
AUTHOR
5:44 AM delete

Jenn........thank you for the window of your life. It brought back so many memories! I love you and all of my family in Colorado. Try not to make it too ong before you post agin.
Love Auntie Bernie

Reply
avatar