Day 30 of 31

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

Even these did not help this morning; three times (and counting) that I've paid tribute to the porcelain god. Hudson put his hand on my shoulder and kept saying "Uh-oh". Make that four and five times! The doctor has been called, hopefully relief will soon be mine.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Jennisa
AUTHOR
2:52 PM delete

Oh, Jenn...I'm so sorry you feel so icky! That is just the worst...I hope you will find relief soon!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:37 PM delete

I am so very sorry sweetie...prayers are being said for your relief

Love you
Colleen

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
11:05 PM delete

I hope the morning sickness passes soon! I remember it waaay too well. Yuck!

Reply
avatar
Mary
AUTHOR
8:10 AM delete

Poor thing! Yuck! Praying for you - it'll all be over soon! :)

Love the new look!

Mary

Reply
avatar
12:29 PM delete

Oh, Jenn, I'm SO sorry. I know I'm late with this comment, but I hope you did get some relief from the yuckiness. As you probably remember, I had severe nausea (hyperemesis gravidarum) with Levi. Let me know if I can help in any way! I took several different nausea meds and know the good and bad!

Reply
avatar