Day 9 of 31

Friday, May 09, 2008 3 Comments A+ a-

Am I not the luckiest mother in the world?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
HappyMama
AUTHOR
1:47 PM delete

PRECIOUS!

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
4:35 PM delete

I love the picture! -and it was so good to talk to you today, thanks for the calming words (and YAY!)

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
1:49 PM delete

No actually, I am, but I suppose we can both claim it:). Yes Jenn, you are blessed! It was so good to hang out with you guys last week for a nice long time. Emma and Chloe both really enjoyed it.
Love, Me

Reply
avatar