Day 6 of 31

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10 Comments A+ a-

After much sorrow and heartache, my sister, Christine, has reason to hope again! The newest addition to our family is due about a week before our sister, Courtney, is to be married. God sure has a sense of humor, doesn't He?

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

10 comments

Write comments
Elise
AUTHOR
6:47 AM delete This comment has been removed by the author.
avatar
Elise
AUTHOR
6:47 AM delete

Praise the Lord! Christine, we are so thrilled for you. May you be at peace as you await your *miracle*! And what a memory that wedding will be! :)

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
8:36 AM delete

This is the most beautiful picture I have seen in a long time!
It brought tears to my eyes.

God's timing is perfect.

Besides, this works in my favor... I should be able to be there to meet the new baby and a wedding :) Yay!!

Won't you hug Christine for me??

Reply
avatar
Haley
AUTHOR
9:02 AM delete

Yay! Thats sooo great! And ya'll will be super duper busy ha ha!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
12:57 PM delete

I'm crying! Congrats Christine!!!!! :-)

Reply
avatar
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
1:13 PM delete

Celebrating your newest family member!!! Yay. God is so good.

Reply
avatar
LPDraper
AUTHOR
2:47 PM delete

Praising God with you!!!

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
4:24 PM delete

Praise God! I am so happy for your sister. I will pray that all goes well...

Blessings
Crystal

Reply
avatar
Marsie
AUTHOR
5:18 PM delete

I know I just talked to you on the phone:) But still, seeing the picture brought tears of joy to my eyes!! Tell Christine that I love her and we're still praying for them both!!:)--and you for that matter you busy bee (a wedding and Christine's baby within a week of each other!!;)

Reply
avatar
proud parents
AUTHOR
7:14 PM delete

That is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for your sister! I hope she has an uneventful pregnancy!!

Reply
avatar