Day 5 of 31

Monday, May 05, 2008 5 Comments A+ a-

Devyn riding on Papa's shoulders. My dad, Devyn, and I had a date yesterday; it was Devyn's first major league baseball game.

Devyn Paige enjoyed the game; especially the hotdogs and peanuts.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Amazing Racer
AUTHOR
9:44 AM delete

She's cute as can be. I love the daily pictures!

Reply
avatar
Amy
AUTHOR
9:44 AM delete

What a little beauty! She looks like a movie star...and very much like her mama:) Love you! Amy

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
9:54 AM delete

awww you brought her along to your date with your dad? don't yall go every year? how fun! Baby Bail's first game is going to be in July - I picked a tenative week to come home when they have a homestand and bought her first Rockies onesie online. I'm ridiculous, I know!

Reply
avatar
Wendy
AUTHOR
10:23 AM delete

Great pictures! Isn't it fun to take your camera everywhere?!

Reply
avatar
HappyMama
AUTHOR
11:30 AM delete

We were at the game yesterday too! Where did you sit?

Reply
avatar