Day 27 of 31

Saturday, May 31, 2008 6 Comments A+ a-

The time on the clock this morning when I woke up to Devyn projectile vomiting. I can't handle throw-up (at all), but combine that with an already queasy tummy and its a disaster waiting to happen. Luckily, Jon took care of the hard stuff, I got to handle the bath at 4:00 in the morning.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Paula
AUTHOR
7:47 AM delete

I hope all is well soon with you and your little family.

The cookies look good below. I may go and bake some. Yummy! That is exactly what your little growing baby needs in side.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
9:02 AM delete

And then you text the rest of the family to wake us up as well. =)
Sorry you had a rough night Jenn...

Reply
avatar
Dana Marie
AUTHOR
11:12 AM delete

I was totally up feeding Bella at this time my time (if that makes any sense) I should have called, maybe we finally would have been able to actually talk! haha!

Reply
avatar
12:09 PM delete

Sorry the throw up situation is back! LOVE YOU

Reply
avatar
CPT Mom
AUTHOR
10:36 AM delete

The racer and I both had visits from the 4 am barf over the past couple of weeks.
Apparently, this specific virus knows how to tell time.

I hope everyone is well today.

Reply
avatar
crystal
AUTHOR
7:27 AM delete

Awww..poor Devyn...Poor mom. I hope she is feeling better now.

Reply
avatar